Sunday, June 7, 2009

well she does it like this, if you do it like that.


I keep forgetting I actually have this thing!
Anyways, I've have a few things to get off my chest. I got my grant from college just over a week, €1200. And what did I do? Drank it all away mostly. The one thing I promised myself I wouldnt do. I said I'd do something constructive with it, maybe buy some new things, go away somewhere. But no I went out and got hammered 6 nights in a row. €1200 and what do I have to show for it? Nothing. And after seeing examples from other people, I've realized I can go out, have fun & not get drunk. I went out to a club on last tuesday and stayed sober the whole night and I actually had a good time! I can't see myself cutting out drink completely but more so just cutting down on going out. 1) I waste all my money on nights out. 2) I get REALLY bad hangovers. There's no winning there! So from now on, I'm cutting on going out and gonna make my own fun rather than spend €6 on a pint.
*breathe*

I'm off, peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment