Sunday, May 17, 2009

WE ARE THE DYNAMITE!

Howya!
I've become more tempted to post alot more on here than I usually do. Come to think of it, I should be doing that anyways...
So I went to go see The Blackout with Zara last saturday @ the Academy. It was a daytime all ages show which I disliked, considering the amount of children there. But the band themselves were AWESOME. This is the second time I've seen The Blackout and they are defo a band I would go see again/recommend to see. They put on a brilliant show and really make the audience feel involved. I really hope they come back again.
Then after the gig it was only around 4:30 and Zara didnt wanna go home so she brought me to the cinema for my birthday! (which is on thursday). Went to go see Coraline in 3-D, which was awesome, but such a strange movie. I can only imagine watching it on acid or something.
In other news, going to see Gallows next week which should also be awesome! Except the age limit got lowered to over 14s which means lots of children, ugh.
I'm off, ya'll!

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment