Wednesday, April 15, 2009

'You'll Never Reach It...'

Well I got the forms for the my grant sent off just there so I'm hoping to actually have money soon!
At this very moment I'm listening to "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus and I actually don't know why. Its abit of a guilty pleasure I suppose...

Anyways, moving on. Todays blog has a purpose. If you see the title you might be able to guess what its about . . thats right, you guessed it. Human ability. Some of us have strength, determination and we WILL push ourselves that little bit further to get what we want. But what about others? What if they feel they can't do that? Laziness or genuine fear? As humans we all have a point of impact. A point where we just . . crash. I've never had great determination or free will. So I guess I'm of the others.

Something to think about...

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment